Support Agent US MarketApply now
Trustpilot's overall strategy is to establish global dominance and brand trust in the e-commerce review space We need your helt to reach our goal.
Do you want to be the point of contact for our community answering questions and helping out with the use of the Trustpilot services?
Can you make sure that we provide first class support? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
At Trustpilot we believe that "Your customers are your best Ambassadors." We specialise in enabling companies to collect reviews from their customers through a completely transparent platform supported by a strong community of consumers. Real customer insight fuels business credibility and our consumer community has contributed to reviews of more than 90,000 companies.
- Provide first class support to our big community using phone and email and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain a successful working relationship with our Sales and Onboarding departments
- Help our customers solve any technical issues that is preventing them from setting up / using our services
- Build and maintain "best practices" and self-service guides enabling customers to solve their own issues
- Answer incoming queries from customers and colleagues
- Help out with simple ongoing IT tasks working together with our Copenhagen IT department
- Deliver against a service level agreement (SLA) target(s)
- 2-5 Years Support experience preferably both 1st and 2nd line Support
- A high energy level and the ability to smile "through the phone"
- Good listening and communication skills and a high level of personal responsibility
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and social media
- Fluent n English, if fluent in other languages this would be great
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and/ or Networking concepts would be an advantage
- Proficient in structuring and prioritizing your time
- Ability to take full responsibility in supporting the US market as well as assisting other markets
- Thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central NYC
So, do you have what it takes? Then submit a brief application and your resume or call Sabina Notkin on +4553616566 to learn more about the job.